TMI vs TID vs TDA Book Tag


To celebrate the release of Queen of Air and Darkness, the third book in the The Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare, I will respond to the TMI vs. TID vs. TDA book tag.

Warning: The questions contain spoilers of Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows!

1. Who is your favorite protagonist? Clary, Tessa or Emma?

In this I choose the three because they are strong and I can't choose one.

2. Who is the best Herondale? Jace, Will or Kit?
Jace! I really like Will and Kit, but I'll always choose Jace.

3. What is the best love triangle? Simon, Clary and Jace, Jem, Tessa and Will or Julian, Emma and Mark?
I don't consider Julian, Emma, ​​and Mark to be a love triangle. I love The Mortal Instruments, but the best is Jem, Tessa and Will.

4. Who is the best villain? Sebastian, Axel Mortmain or Annabel Blackthorn?
In this I will choose Sebastian and Annabel because they both did terrible things and caused the death of innocent people.

5. What is the biggest threat? Dark Army, Clockwork Army or the Parabatai Curse?
Army of Darkness because Sebastian uses and kills innocent people.

6. Best First Book: The City of Bones, Clockwork Angel or Lady Midnight?
Cassie is the type of author who gets better over time and as much I like Lady Midnight, The City of Bones is in my heart.

7. Favorite female support leader: Isabelle Lightwood, Cecile Herondale or Cristina Rosales?
I really like Cecile and Cristina but I love Izzy, she's the most bad ass character.

8. Best scenario: New York, London or Los Angeles?
In this I will choose New York and London because they are the cities that I liked to visit.

9. Best Last Book: The City of Heavenly Fire, Clockwork Princess or Queen of Air and Darkness?
Queen of Air and Darkness because even though I have not read it yet I have the feeling that it will destroy my heart.

10. Best final epilogue: The City of Heavenly Fire, Clockwork Princess or Queen of Air and Darkness?
The City of Heavenly Fire because first I do not remember what happens in Clockwork Princess and Malec.

I tag:
Nerd e Chique
Algodão Doce para o Cérebro
Doce Sonhadora

You can find the books in Wook (Portugal only) and Book Depository!

Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment