October and November Favorites


Hi guys! It's Ana and today I bring my October and November favorites.
One of my favorite booktubers, PeruseProject, every month she makes a video about her favorite fashion, movies, tv shows and music.
Every two or three months I'm going to share my favorite movies, tv shows and music with you.

First let's talk about movies. I didn't watch a lot of movies and my favorite was Joker. Joaquin Phoenix was amazing the way he play the character.

As for tv shows I finish Mindhunter season 2 and I really like this season and I hope will be season 3. I also finish Big Little Lies season 2 and I didn't expect that ending. I wacth Chernobyl and it's really amazing and deserve the hype. I start watching Euphoria and I plan in continue watching. I finish a true crime documentary called The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I also start Peaky Blinders and I will continue watching.

As for music I listen some 80 and 90 music. I also listen Billie Eilish and my favorite is Lovely with Khalid. I also listen some songs of Sam Smith like Pray with Logic, Dancing with a stranger and How do you sleep. Another new favorite is Anxiety by Selena Gomez and Julia Michaels.

What were your favorite movies, tv shows and music of October and November?

0 comentários:

Post a Comment