The Television Tag


One thing you should know about me it's that I love watching TV shows! Today I'm going to respond The Television Tag. I found this tag on the blog Pages & Plots.

1. Favorite shows.
My favorite tv shows are Revenge (all time favorite), Reign, Outlander, The Handmaid's Tale, Game of Thrones and Vikings.

2. Least favorite show.
My least favorite show is The Vampire Diaries.

3. Most rewatched show/favorite show to binge.
My most rewatched show is Spartacus.

4. Do you prefer watching things week-by-week or binge-watching?
Depends if I follow the show from the beginning I watch week-by-week but if I start to watch in the middle of the show I binge-watching.

5. Favorite tv characters.
Some of my favorite tv characters are Nolan Ross from Revenge, Mary, Francis and Bash from Reign, Daenerys from Game of Thrones.

6. Favorite tv ships.
Some of my favorite tv ships are Mary and Francis from Reign, Klaus and Camille fromThe Originals, Elijah and Hayley from The Originals, Claire and Jamie from Outlander.

7. Show you could never get into.
I have started many tv shows and some I just watch a few episodes. Some of them were The 100, The Shannara Chronicles and Modern Family.

8. Cancelled to soon.
When a tv show is cancelled I stop watching it. I don't have a tv show for this question.

9. Guilty pleasure show.
I don't have a guilty pleasure show.

10. What are your currently watching?
I'm currently watching The Handmaid's Tale and Game of Thrones.


Do you watch tv shows? What is your favorite tv show?

Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment