Books I want to read but don't want to read Book Tag


Hi guys! I'm back!


Today I will answer the books I want to read but don't want to read book tag. I saw this tag on Sofii blog, A Book. A Thought., you should visit her blog because it's amazing.

1. A book that you feel you need to read because everyone talks about it

Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid


My favorite booktubers love this book and everyone talks about this book. I don't know if I want to read.

2. A book that's really long

The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson


This book is 1007 pages long and gets bigger with each book. According to Brandon Sanderson is going to be a 10 book series. How is that even possible? 😱

3. A book you've owned/had on your TBR for too long

Where She Went by Gayle Forman


I love If I Stay but I read the book 3 years ago and I don't know if I want to read this book after so long.

4. A book that is "required" reading (eg, school text, really popular classic - something you fell obligated to read!)
I don't have any book for this question.

5. A book that intimidates you 

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson


Brandon Sanderson intimidates me. What intimidates me is the size of the book and there are several books in the same world.

6. A book that you think might be slow
I don´t know what to answer in this one.

7. A book you need to be in the right mood for

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys


I want to read this book because I like to learn about world war II but I think I have to be in the right mood for this book.

8. A book you're unsure if you will like

The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen 


The Queen of the Tearling wasn't my favorite book and I don't know if I want to contine with the rest of the trilogy.

I tag:


Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment