January and February Favorites


One of my favorite booktubers, PeruseProject, every month she makes a video about her favorite fashion, movies, tv shows and music.
Every month I'm going to share my favorite movies, tv shows and music with you.

In January and Februay I watch three amazing movies. I wacth Race, 15:17 to Paris and Bohemian Rhapsody. Three amazing stories and my favorite was Bohemian Rhapsody. The movie is amazing and made me cry and laugh. The cast was amazing and Rami Malek deserved the Oscar.


As for tv shows I finish the first season of The Handmaid's Tale and I finish the third season of Game of Thrones and I was shocked with both tv shows. I start the second season of The Last Kingdom and I can't wait to see Toby Regbo. I start a new tv show, Mindhunter and I'm really enjoying it.

As for music I still listen Next to Me by Imagine Dragons, High Hopes of the Panic! At The Disco, Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha, Without Me by Halsey and found new favorites Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons and 11 Minutes by Halsey.

What were your favorite movies, tv shows and music of January and February?

Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment