Thank You, Next Book Tag


Hi guys! It's Ana and today I will answer the Thank You, Next Book Tag. This tag was created by  thisstoryaintover.

1. Name a book that you said "thank u, next" to, i.e. DNF'd (did not finish).
I started The Hundredth Queen and I'm not interested in continue reading.

2. You can answer the next three questions together OR separately with completely different books:
3. Name a book that taught you love (i.e. a book you loved)
For this one I pick three books. The Sun is Also a Star, A List of Cages and The Flatshare because the sun is also a star and the flatshare has the most beautiful romance in the world and a list of cages has the most beautiful friendship in the world.
4. Name a book that taught you patience.
Shadow and Bone because I thought it would have more action.
5. Name a book that taught you pain.
Queen of Air and Darkness because I start crying with the first chapter.
6. Name a book that you loved at the time of reading but in hindsight you do not like as much anymore but which you still learned some other quality from.
Anna and the French Kiss because I liked when I read it but I don't know if I would like it if I read it again.

7. Name a book you're currently talking to, i.e. have the hots for.
I recently read Six of Crows and I need to read Crooked Kingdom asap.
8. Name the book that gon' last - the book of you - the book that helped you love yourself a little bit more.
City of Bones because it's the book that introduce me to fantasy books.


I Tag:

0 comentários:

Post a Comment