Top Ten Tuesday Favorite Book Quotes


Hi guys! It's Ana and today I bring my top ten favorite book quotes. Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018!

1. "The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. With craters of imperfections." - Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi

2. "In the darkest days you have to look for a point of brilliance, on the coldest days you have to look for a place of warmth, on the darkest days you have to keep your eyes straight and in the saddest days you have to leave them open to leave them, to cry them. Then let them cry. To give them a chance to wash the pain in order to see fresh and clear once again." - Unravel Me, Tahereh Mafi

3. "What keeps you trapped?... What keeps you from living the life you want? What keeps you from being free?" - A List of Cages, Robin Roe

4. "Broken isn't the same as unfixable." - Winter, Marissa Meyer

5. "One must always be careful of books and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." - Clockwork Angel, Cassandra Clare

6. "This is what I want and what I’ve chosen,” he said. “How dare you tell me it’s a tragedy? Magnus never pretended, he never tried to fool me into thinking it would be easy, but choosing Magnus is one of the easiest things I’ve ever done. We all have a lifetime, Zara, and none of us know how long or short it might be. Surely even you know that. I expect you mean to be rude and cruel, but I doubt you meant to sound stupid as well.”
She flushed. “But if you die of old age and he lives forever—”
“Then he’ll be there for Max, and that makes both of us happy,” said Alec. “And I will be a uniquely lucky person, because there will be someone who always remembers me. Who will always love me. Magnus won’t always mourn, but until the end of time he will remember me and love me." - Lord of Shadows, Cassandra Clare

7. "Many boys will bring you flowers. But someday you'll meet a boy who will learn your favorite flower, your favorite song, your favorite sweet. And even if he is too poor to give you any of them, it won't matter because he will have taken the time to know you as no one else does. Only that boy earns your heart." - Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo

8. "It's not natural for women to fight."
"It's not natural for someone to be as stupid as he is tall, and yet there you stand." - Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo

9. "Besides, she was the Wraith – the only law that applied to her was gravity, and some days she defied that, too." - Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo

10. "No Mourners. No Funerals." - Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo

What are your favorite book quotes?

Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment