December Favorites


One of my favorite booktubers, PeruseProject, every month she makes a video about her favorite fashion, movies, tv shows and music.
Every month I'm going to share my favorite movies, tv shows and music with you.

In December, my favorite movies were The Greatest Showman and Coco. The Greatest Showman has become one of my favorite movies. The story is magical, the songs and the actors are fantastic. The song I liked the most was "This is Me", I love the lyrics.

Coco is a funny movie, but also emocional. The story is fantastic and very beautiful, I loved knowing the meaning of the day of the dead. My favorite song was "Remember Me".

As for tv shows, I only watch one in December which was The Handmaid's Tale. It has become one of my favorite tv shows but sometimes frustrating by the things the characters go through.

My favorite songs were Next to Me by Imagine Dragons, High Hopes of the Panic! At The Disco, Thank You, Next and God is a Woman by Ariana Grande, Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha, Girls like You by Maroon 5 (my favorite song of the year).

What were your favorite movies, tv shows and music of December?

Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment