Top 5 Wednesday Favorite Booktubers


discovered Top 5 Wednesday in the blog Shades of Paper. It is a Goodreads group now currently run by Samantha and Lainey, where each week they give you a topic and you talk about 5 books that fit that category.
Since January has an extra Wednesday, we can choose any topic. I choose to talk about my favorite booktubers.
Their names are linked to their youtube page!
This list is not in any particular order.


Sasha Alsberg - abookutopia


Photo from twitter

Sasha was the first booktuber that I discover and her channel is AMAZING! She likes fantasy, historical fiction and sci-fi. She is a big Outlander fan.
She is also an author. She wrote Zenith with Lindsay Cummings.


Hailey LeBlanc - Hailey in Bookland


Photo from twitter

Hailey likes fantasy, historical fiction and contemporary. She is a big Alice in Wonderland fan.
I love her videos and some of my favorites are the reading vlogs and bookmarked with Hannah and Zoe.


Photo from twitter

Hannah likes fantasy, contemporary and historical fiction. She is a big fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Night Circus and V. E. Schwab. I lover her videos and some of my favorites are her book recommendations and bookmarked with Hailey and Zoe.

Regan - PeruseProject

Photo from twitter

Regan likes fantasy, historical fiction and sci-fi. She is a big fan of Brandon Sanderson. I love her videos and some of my favorites are her reading vlogs and book recommendations.

Emma Giordano - emmmabooks

Photo from twitter

Emma likes fantasy, psychological thrillers and contemporary. She is a big fan of Cassandra Clare. I love her videos and one of them is her collabs with booktubers.


Do you watch booktube? Who are your favorite booktubers?

Kisses,


-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment