May and June Favorites


Hi guys! It's Ana and today I bring my May and June favorites.
One of my favorite booktubers, PeruseProject, every month she makes a video about her favorite fashion, movies, tv shows and music.
Every two months I'm going to share my favorite movies, tv shows and music with you.

First let's talk about movies. I didn't watch many movies. I watch Hidden Figures and I love the movie and I love the characters. The movie made me smile and at the end I felt respect for these powerful women.
I also watch Mortal Engines and one of the reasons was Robert Sheehan and while I was watching I ask myself how many times Robert Sheehan is gonna fight a villain call Valentine. I think that the story is very original and I realy like the characters.

As for tv shows I start watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and I love Katara and Sokka it's so funny and I want Appa.
I start season two of Big Little Lies and I'm liking it and Meryl Streep and the rest of the cast is just amazing. I watch season two of Roman Empire: Reign of Blood and this season is about Julius Caesar and the only thing I didn't like was the fight scenes.
I also watch a true crime documentary called Inside the Criminal Mind and I think it is a very good documentary and I recommend for those that like true crime.

As for music I'm still listening Halsey. I also find some new favorites like Call Out My Name by The Weeknd and Who Do You Love by The Chainsmokers and 5 Seconds of Summer.

What were your favorite movies, tv shows and music of May and June?


Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment