Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag 2019


Hi guys! It's Ana and today I will responde to the mid year book freak out tag.

1. Best book you've read so far in 2019.
My favorite book so far is Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare.

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2019.
My favorite sequel so far is Shadow Me by Tahereh Mafi.

3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
Some of my most anticipated books are Like a Love Story by Abdi Nazemian, The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White and There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool.
5. Biggest disappointment.
I didn't have any big disappointment.
6. Biggest surprise.
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
I read Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake this year and I adore the book.
8. Newest fictional crush.
Daniel from The Sun is also a Star by Nicola Yoon.
9. Newest favourite character.
Mirabella from Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake.
10. Book that made you cry.
Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare.
11. Book that made you happy.
The relationship between Natasha and Daniel from The Sun is also a Star made me smile.
12. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
The most beautiful book I own so far is the portuguese copy of Three Dark Crowns.
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
One of the book I want to read by the end of the year is Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi.


What is your favorite book you read so far?


You can find the books on Wook - Portugal only (affiliate link) and Book Depository!


Kisses,

-A

0 comentários:

Post a Comment